We present to your attention a video tutorial from a new author. Olha Pashkevich, contest winner “Portrait of a beautiful spring”. This is the first author’s lesson from Olga, so please support her and do not judge strictly.
In this lesson, you will learn how to build a grid for a layout of printing products, as well as create a colorful birthday greeting card that you can print at a print shop or on your own printer.
After watching the lesson, you will learn:
- the value of departures and indents in the layout;
- two ways to create a working grid of guides;
- how to draw reflexes and shadows on collage elements;
- how to create an aerial perspective for a sense of space;
- how to make color correction.
Download the archive with materials for the lesson