This Photoshop tutorial will show you an interesting way to draw a beautiful kaleidoscope from any photo.
1. Select the appropriate photo.
2. Rotate the image to 45 ° CW
(Image> Rotate Canvas> Arbitrary).
3. Take the rectangular selection tool and select the part you want to remove. Click Delete.
4. Rotate the image in the opposite direction to 45 °CCW
(Image> Rotate Canvas> Arbitrary). And remove excess parts.
5. Photoshop has a great feature. Trim, with the help of which you can reduce unnecessary parts of the image.
Set the following settings:
You will receive the first piece from which the kaleidoscope will be built.
6. Go to menu Image> Canvas Size and increase the width of the canvas by 200% (if your image has the same location, then place the icon anchor left in the center)
7. Duplicate the layer (Layer – Duplicate Layer)
Then flip horizontally (Edit – Trasform – Flip it Horizontally) and place a copy to the right of that image.
8. Merge both layers together (CTRL + E)
9. Refer to the menu again. Image> Canvas Size and increase the height of the canvas this time by 200% (icon anchor – below in the center)
10. Make a duplicate of the layer with the form, flip it vertically (Flip it Vertically) and place it at the top.
11. Drain both layers (CTRL + E)
12. Duplicate the shape layer again and turn to 90 °.
Here is the result! It is hard to believe that this beauty came out of an ordinary photo with a flower.
You can make the angle of the main piece two times smaller (22.5 °) Then the kaleidoscope pattern will be much more virtuoso.
Send us your kaleidoscopes, and we will post them on this page!
Kaleidoscopes from Natalia Samara!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!