In this Photoshop tutorial, you are offered the easiest and fastest way to create a greeting card.
This technique is based on giving the image soft air edges. The processed image looks very romantic.
So, you have opened the image in Photoshop:
1. Select the selection tool (round or square ). For this example, a round selection was used.
2. Make a selection around the area of the image that you want to put on the card.
Just don’t make the selection flush with the edges of the image, the future effect needs this space.
3. Then in the menu Select select team Feather.
For this photo, the parameter was set to 45 px, you have the right to choose your value.
4. Copy the selection (Edit> Copy)
5. Create a new document (File> New)
6. Place the copied image in the new document (Edit> Paste).
If the background in the new document is transparent, take the fill tool. , Set white or any other color and fill the background.
Lift the layer with the image to the top in the layers palette.
Now add the greeting words!
Postcard is ready!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com