In this Photoshop tutorial we will create a transparent button to place on the site.
1. Create a new document size 340×340 px.
Turn the background layer into a regular one.
To do this, double-click on the background layer in the palette. Layers/ Layers, click OK.
Now I propose to impose a texture on the background, so that in the future it shines through the button, and you can make sure that the button is actually transparent.
At the bottom of the layers palette, locate the button and add a layer style “Pattern Overlay” / Pattern Overlay.
In this lesson, a cell is selected as the texture. You can set the texture on your own.
2. Take the tool , set the corner radius to 30 px and shape mode . Choose a color in the palette427fb4.
Draw an elongated oval, like this:
3. Now we start to work with layer styles, we will give a flat oval a “push-button” look.
The first style is Stamping / bevel and emboss with settings:
4. Press the letter D so that the black color fits into the main one.
Add style Gradient overlay/ gradient overlay with these settings:
mode – soft light
gradient from black to transparent
gradient type – linear
5. Add Inner Shadow:
6. And now Glyanets:
7. Go to the Layers palette, hold down the Ctrl key and click on the icon with the button, the selection will load.
Next menu Selection – Modification – Compress – 16 px (Select – Modify – Contract).
Once again on the same path, just choose Feathering/ feather on 7 px.
Next, go to the Layer – New Layer menu (Layer> New Layer ..) – a window will appear:
In this window, you can set the name ‘Bottom highlight’.
Change the mode to: Brightening the base / Color Dodge, and tick the box next to the setting. Fill the base color with a neutral color (black) – ‘Fill with Color-Dodge-neutral color (black).
Click on the letter D in turn, then X, now you have white as the main color. Fill the selection with white and reduce the fill value to 40%.
Deselect. Using tool drag the glow down buttons. Now load the selection of the entire button, click Shift + Ctrl + I (invert selection), go to the layer with the glow and click Delete.
8. Go back to the layer with the blue button, click on the button at the bottom of the layers palette. (create layer mask / create a layer mask)
Load the selection of the entire button, compress the selection to 16 px and blend it on 7 px.
Click on the layer mask.
Fill the selection with color #a1a1a1
Deselect, then, standing on the layer mask, go to the menu Filter – Blur – Gaussian Blur (gaussion blur) – radius 18 px.
9. Then, select the tool and create a rectangular selection:
Go to the Channels tab, click on , to create a new channel. The background will turn black. Take the tool and fill the selection with white. Deselect.
Take and select the upper corners of the rectangle, fill the selection with black.
Then apply Filter – Gaussian Blur (radius 10 px)
Then press ctrl + L to bring up the Levels / Levels palette.
Slide the extreme sliders to the center.
The blurring will disappear and a figure with smooth roundings will remain in front of you. Ctrl + click on the alpha channel, switch to RGB and go to the layers palette.
10. Isolation is active. Create a new layer. Fill with black and white gradient. Make sure that the white color of the gradient turned out at the top of the button!
Change the blending mode to Lightening/ Screen and opacity / opacity reduced to 75%.
11. Add black text. Place the text layer under the top flare.
Apply the “Shadow” style to the text layer:
Almost done! Go to the layer with the blue button and apply the “Shadow” style with these settings:
And before you a great air-transparent button for the site.
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!