In this Photoshop tutorial we will make an emerald button for the site.
1) Create a new document 300 × 150 px with black background
2) Create a new layer. Take the tool , draw a rectangular selection and fill it with any color, for example, white.
3) Click on the button at the bottom of the layers palette and select the following styles there:
Gradient colors: from 0a521d to 2ac553
You will get this result:
4) Now we will draw a frame. Create a new layer.
5) Again, use the selection to draw a rectangle, but a little more green. Place so that the edges are equally protruding from all sides.
6) Fill the selection with white.
7) Ctrl + click on the layer with the green button, a selection will appear.
Now go to the layer with the white rectangle and press DELETE. Now we have a frame, which remains only to add styles.
9) Add styles:
Gradient colors: #598e67– #ffffff
Color Stroke # 5e6270
As a result:
10) Create a new layer for the highlight on the button.
11) Select the tool and draw a shape similar to this:
12) Right click on a layer in the layers palette – select the command Rasterize Layer (Rasterize layer).
13) Next in the menu Filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur (Filter – Blur – Gaussian Blur). Set a radius as you like, here 3.0 px
Here such a highlight appeared:
14) Finally, add some text to the button.
Easy and fast!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!