In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to navigate a high-tech site.
1. Create a new document of the size you need.
Fill the layer with a dark gray color. Create a rectangular selection. already than the main strip, on the new layer fill it with color # 272727.
2. At the bottom of the style palette, click on , to add layer styles.
Blend Mode – Multiply / Multiply
Blend Mode – Overlay / Overlap
Style – Linear / Linear
Outside / Outside
The result is this:
3. Create a new layer, use the Line tool. , to draw two white lines along the gray stripe.
Opacity / Opacity =ten%
4. Create a new layer.
Now draw two black lines under the white ones.
5. Start drawing a button. Create a new layer again. Take the tool (Corner rounding radius set = 5px ) to draw such a form:
6. Apply layer styles:
Blend Mode – Screen / Lighten
Outer, type – gradient, gradient style – linear
+ Here is what you get as a result:
7. Create a new layer and draw another oval shape inside the previous one.
8. Add a new shape layer styles:
We get the following:
9. On the new layer, add the following half of the white oval inside the button:
Decrease Opacity = ten%
10. And now, when the button is ready, you can duplicate it several times and add text.
That’s what comes out in the end.