In her new video lesson, Elena Minakova will show you how to create New Year’s work with Santa Claus, who delivers gifts to adults and children, bringing with her fun and joy.
In this lesson you will learn how to:
- turn day to night;
- light the windows in the light;
- to decorate houses with New Year’s garlands;
- add light from car headlights;
- simulate depth of field to create volume on the image;
- add snowfall;
- Make a cut-off picture that gives realism to the whole image.
Want to understand how to create collages in Photoshop and learn how to make them in just 7 lessons?
The answer to the question you will find on this page: https://photoshop-master.org/disc199/