In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to create spectacular fashion posters. Try to do the same with your photo! You will be pleasantly surprised!
1. Open the photo to which you want to apply the effect.
This tutorial uses a photo of Nelly Furtado.
Click Ctrl + J to duplicate the layer.
Then go to menu Filter – Strokes – Spraying (Filter ~> Brush strokes ~> Spatter)
Radius = ten, Mitigation = five
Change the blending mode to Light replacement (Lighten)
Take a soft eraser and erase the specks that hit the very Nelly.
2. Create a new layer, then go to the menu. Image – External channel – OK (Image ~> Apply Image ~> Ok)
We continue, go to the menu Filter – Blur – Motion Blur (Filter ~> Blur ~> Motion Blur) set the blur angle the same as the rays of the incident light in the image. Offset = 50
To this layer, change the blending mode to Lighten and erase the part that fell on the model.
3. Create a new layer, then go to the menu. Image – External channel – OK (Image ~> Apply Image ~> Ok)
Take a large white soft brush, Opacity =50%
Draw a line right across Nelly’s body and change the blend mode to soft light (Soft light)
4. Go to menu Layer – Add New Adjustment Layer – Gradient Map (Layer ~> New adjustment layer ~> Gradient Map).
Change the blending mode to Multiply (Opacity) =60%
The gradient should be black to white.
If you have the opposite, check the box next to Inverse (Reverse)
5. Create a new layer. Install the “Stains” brush.
Apply it in those places where you like.
With Pen draw a line repeating the curve of the body.
6. Again, take step # 4, only transparency will be = 70% and mode = Normal
Now add a color gradient map:
Mode = Soft light (Softlight), Opacity =40%
7. Here is another option:
Mode = Soft light (Softlight), Transparency = thirty%
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!