Photo correction is a very interesting and exciting activity. Make experiments with colors, play with shadows and color, lighten, darken, add, delete …
In this Photoshop tutorial, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the process of adjusting a photo and simultaneously creating a collage. I think someone who likes to work with photos like this lesson.
The main thing to remember is one thing: when editing a photo, you need to create adjustment layers (black and white circle at the bottom of the layers palette). In the pop-up window, select the type of adjustment.
Let’s start …
1) Prepare the image you want to edit.
2) Remove objects from the photo that bother you. Here, for example, birds were removed from the lake and small items located along the snowy shore.
Use the stamp tool to remove. .
For example, you want to erase a bird.
Key Alt determine the texture that will be painted over the place where the bird is located (it is advisable to choose a similar area, do not go further 0.5 cm from the point of substitution).
Let go Alt and start painting over the bird. It will begin to be replaced by the texture you just defined.
3) Duplicate the photo several times to get such a saturated color. The same effect can be obtained using Levels, Curves, etc.) Merge the copied layers together.
4) Add a new layer on top and fill it with blue or blue. Change layer blending mode to Soft light (Soft light)
5) Prepare an image of the sky and place it over our landscape. Use the layer mask to remove excess parts.
6) Duplicate the sky layer several times to get a rich image. Merge the copied layers with the sky together.
7) Make one copy of the layer with the sky and flip this layer vertically to get the sky reflected in the water. (Editing – Transforming – Flip Vertically)
Then reduce the opacity and apply the Ocean Wave filter.
(Filter – distort – ocean ripple/ Filter – Distortion – Ocean waves) so that small waves appear on the sky reflection.
Add a new layer, add a gradient to the color #004666 to transparent. Draw a gradient from the left to the middle to darken the left side a little. Set the blending mode to Soft Light.
9) Cut out a picture of another building and set it in place of the previous one.
10) You can slightly change the architecture of the building, for example, add a few details that will make the composition more complete.
11) Use the Levels palette (Ctrl + l) clarification tools blackout , as well as a sponge to correct the new building and merge it with the surrounding landscape.
12) Can call the palette hue / saturation
(color / saturation) – Ctrl + U and experiment with color.
13) Do not forget that the new building should be reflected in the water. To do this, duplicate the layer, flip it vertically, reduce the transparency and add the “Ocean Wave” filter.
14) Correct the shadows and other minor flaws.
15) Duplicate this layer again to make it darker on the left and brighter on the right. Remember about Levels, Brightness and Contrast (all this is in the menu Image – Correction)
16) Add a yellow tint to give the work a warm tone. This can be done using the commands Color Balance, Photo Filter, etc.
17) Create a new layer. Take a small yellow brush and paint the windows of the building so that they light up from the inside. On this layer, change the blending mode to overlay (overlay). You can apply a blur filter to them.
The final touch, thanks to which your picture will look even more alive and dynamic – to add birds.
See you at www.http://photobecket.com!