Cartoons are often compared with caricatures. But their main difference is that they do not make fun of the hero, but rather cause a kind smile.
Therefore, we offer you a new lesson by Irina Gorodetsky, in which you will learn how, observing the basic principles of creating a caricature, to make a portrait in a kind, funny, and most importantly, recognizable form.
We are sure that such a cartoon will be an original and fun gift for your friends!
Download the archive with materials for the lesson
After seeing the lesson, you:
- Learn how to clipping the image.
- Retouch your costume, skin.
- Finish your hair, shadows and highlights.
- Modify the features of the model using the Plastic filter.
- Perform color correction using correction layers.
- Add richness to your image using Camera Raw.