The cold came. In many cities, the long-awaited snow fell, which creates a fabulous mood in anticipation of a favorite holiday of the New Year. In this video lesson, Marina El will show you the process of processing a winter portrait in the style of photoArt.
After watching the lesson, you will learn:
- how to change facial expressions and make facial plastic in Photoshop;
- how to lighten the skin;
- how to apply color correction;
- how to retouch the image;
- how to add a drawing effect;
- how to emphasize the texture and cut-off pattern.