In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to change colors at once to all the colors on a huge scenic glade.
So, have you already discovered a photo of a lawn in Photoshop?
Here is our image:
But what happened!
1. Go to menu Select and select there Color range.
2. Click on the pipette with a “+” sign (Add to Sample)
3. This pipette click on some yellow flower. Make sure you click on the different shades of yellow on the flower.
4. In the preview window you will see the following picture:
when you make sure that all the yellow flowers on the glade are defined, then press Ok.
5. A selection will appear around each flower. Now open the color / saturation window (Image> Adjustments> Hue / Saturation).
6. In this photo we decided to change the color to red. Why just drag the slider to the mark in -45.
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!