This Photoshop tutorial is designed to teach you how to combine two photos together using masks.
This technique is great for drawing collages.
So, you must have already opened the photo in photoshop, with which you are going to work.
Here is a picture of sunset that you already know:
And this image of a rose, we will add to the sunset:
1. Select the full photo with a rose (Select> All / Select – all) and copy it (Edit> Copy / Edit – Copy).
2. Go to the image with the sunset and insert a rose (Edit> Paste / Edit – Paste).
3. Add a mask to the rose layer:
Layer> Add Layer Mask> Reveal All / Layer – Add Layer Mask – Show All
4. Reduce the transparency of the rose layer to about 38% (although this parameter change according to the situation).
5. With the mask layer active, select the appropriate brush size, set the black color and paint over the places you want to remove.
6. When you are done, in the layers panel to the right of the picture with a rose, you will see almost the same picture as ours. So it should be!
Here is the result!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!