What most attracts us in a person?
Of course, eyes! After all, they are, as they say, the mirror of the soul.
From this Photoshop lesson you will learn a unique technique by which the eyes on your photo will simply shine and sparkle.
Look at the original photo, especially mark your eyes:
And here is the final result:
Immediately, we note that the effects will be different. It all depends on what color your eyes are on your photo.
1. Open the photo with while “simple” eyes in Photoshop.
2. Create a new layer – click Ctrl + Shift + N
You can name the new layer “Shadow”
3. Highlight eyes with a tool. , when the first is ready, hold down Shift and select the second.
Now take a soft black brush. match your size and paint it along the selection as shown in the figure. Make sure you are standing on the “shadow” layer. Black color will be drawn only inside the selection.
4. Change the blending mode to “shadow” layer on Multiply (Multiply) and reduce the transparency to 40%.
Click Ctrl + D to deselect.
5. Highlight the iris.
6. Blend the selection on 5 px
Select – Feather – 5 px – OK (Selection – Feather – 5 px)
7. Copy the selection to a new layer, for which click Ctrl + Alt + J
Make sure you are standing on the original layer when copying.
Name the layer with the iris “brightener”
Here’s what your layer panel should look like.
8. Apply a filter to the “Brightener” layer.
Filter – Sharpen – Unsharp Mask (Filter – Sharpness – Contour Sharpness)
Apply the following settings:
9. Reduce the transparency of this layer to 50%
10. Now we add highlights in the lower right corner of the eye using the tool. (clarifier). Make the same settings (brush: small, soft; range: light)
Start to lighten up – spend a few strokes in the lower right corner. With each new bar, that place will become lighter. Do not overdo it!
11. Create a new layer above the Brightener layer.
Call it “left flare”
Set the white color as primary. Take a soft little brush. Draw white lines along the left edge of the eye.
12. Set this layer to mode. Overlay (Overlap)
Now it’s impossible to look away from these peepholes!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!