In this Photoshop tutorial we will turn an ordinary girl into Alyonushka from the well-known fairy tale “The Scarlet Flower”.
1. Open a similar photo in photoshop.
Add image brightness and contrast:
Image> Adjustments> Brightness / Contrast
2. Separate the girl from the background. If you do not know how to do this, see the lesson. Blurred Background.
3. Apply a filter to the background. “Watercolor”
Filter> Artistic> Watercolor.
Then put the layers together.
4. Add a filter “Lens Flare”
Filter> Render> Lens Flare
Lens Type =50-300mm Zoom
Make sure the center of the flare is on the flower.
5. Now apply another filter. “Lighting Effects”
Filter> Render> Lighting Effects
with these settings:
Light Type: Omni
Color: Between Pink and Red
That’s the happy owner of the Scarlet Flower!
Here and the tales end, and who listened – WELL DONE!
See you at www.https://photobecket.com!